Kamis, 28 Januari 2010

I'm Learning That ... ..

I'm Learning That .... 
This life is not always beautiful, sometimes God allows me through the pain but I know that He never left me ... ... So I learned to enjoy life with gratitude. 

I'm Learning That .... 
Not all that I hoped would become a reality, sometimes the Lord turned my plan but I knew that it was better than what I planned on ... ... So I learned to accept it with joy  

I'm Learning That ... .. 
Trials must have come in my life, I can not say, "No God!" Because I knew that all was not beyond my strength ... .. So I learned to deal with patient  

I'm Learning That ... .. 
There are no events to be regretted and mourned, Because all the wonderful plan for me therefore I'll be glad and rejoice in all cases. Because with gratitude and joy healthy and refreshing my soul, This is what I got from every word of my Father in heaven who is the YES and AMEN.

By: Iyem